Thursday, December 30, 2010

WELCOME :)

Welcome, to my NEW adventure. I am so excited to announce my brand new business, Life's Timeless Moments. I have decided to part ways with Close to my Heart and embark on a new journey. This blog will be featuring everything that I can create including tutorials, kits, and much more.

I have also opened an etsy store to sell all of the items that I will be creating. Please visit it at LifesTimelessMoments.etsy.com. I can't wait to get started.......I will be posting pictures of my 2011 Planner that I made to keep me organized this year on the 1st of January.

Hope to see you all then!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Heather and good luck! I am looking forward to seeing your new projects! hee hee, I am also your first " new" follower! :0)

    ReplyDelete