Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Daily Planner featuring Webster's Pages

Every year I try to get more organized but can never find a planner or calendar system that I like so, this year I created my own and I am so excited to start using it. 

This planner was super simple to put together using my Bind-it-All.  The front & back covers are a chipboard base covered in patterned paper. I tore the edges of the patterned paper and added Olive Vine Glimmer Mist for detail and shimmer.  I wrote "2011" in the backet at the top and added a vellum sheet that was also torn and glimmer misted to the bottom corner. The Prima flowers were Glimmer misted and adhered along with the bling swirl.


The inside cover has a vellum pocket with 2 shipping tags featuring my 2 little girls. I have also included a family photo at the top with the word "family" added to the pocket with a Prima flower.


For each month I cut a piece of patterned paper to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and added a shipping tag with the month to each page to create the dividers. I also tied the string on the shipping tag into a bow.


To create the calender pages, I first cut a sheet of cardstock in half to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. This creates the pages. Then, I cut it in half again. Then, I distressed each piece and wrote the days of the week plus notes and arranged them so that they could be copied front and back.


Here is a view of the inside back cover. It was covered in vellum and glimmer misted with a little bling.

Lastly, here is a view of the whole book. It ended up being around 2 in thick. I would recommend using a thicker computer paper so that you can add more pockets and embellishments.























Thanks for looking!  If you have any questions, please send me an e-mail at lifestimelessmoments@yahoo.com or leave a comment!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment