Monday, January 3, 2011

Monthly Card Planner - January Class

I am so excited to show you the Monthly Card Planner that I have created for my January Class. It includes 12 pockets with a journaling spot to include all your occassions for each month. Each pocket is sealed closed with a velcro tab to keep your handmade cards secure.

The book is 6 x 9 and contain scraps from my pockets for the cover. I glimmer misted a large Alabaster Prima flower in Candy Apple Red and the Fairy Tale Roses in Olive Vine. The flowers under my small roses are the Hydranga petals from Prima. I also included a blue bling swirl and some twig style flowers.


Here is a close-up of my Prima flowers:


Here is a view of the inside pages:


 Here is an overview of the entire book:


Thanks for looking!!

If you have any questions, please leave a comment or e-mail me at lifestimelessmoments@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment