Friday, August 29, 2014

Timeless Folio

One thing that I have always done as a paper crafter is continuing to expand my horizons by simply watching other crafters on YouTube or following their blogs. One project was featured this summer by the amazing Kathy Orta with Paper Phenomenon called Foto Folios. I was immediately in LOVE with the idea but purchasing the tutorial was not in my budget at the time. I knew with a little measuring and drawing, I would be able to design my own style of this adorable project!!

The Timeless Folio is 7x9 and its packed with tons of pockets and tags with room for approximately 75 photos and journaling. It would be absolutely adorable as a baby album for documenting the first year or as a school album featuring each year as an individual Folio. This Timeless Folio features the bright and fun DIY Boutique from Simple Stories!!

Here is my front cover:
 
Once you open it up, its packed with tags, inserts, and some extra stickers to finish it off with your own special touch!

 Here is the right side with pocket:
 
Here is the right side goodies:


It has 2 tall photo mats in the large pocket and (4) 3x4 cards in the smaller pocket!

Once you open up the left side, you reveal a waterfall in the center that will hold 20 photos and a pocket to hold (2) 6x6 photo mats and some stickers to finish the album once the photos are added!


Here is the left side:

 
The envelope was made with my envelope punch board and I love how it turned out! I used a small pink paperclip to attach it to the pocket.

Here is the left side goodies:

The pocket holds an insert that holds (4) 4x6 cards and room for photos and journaling.

I hope that you love my Timeless Folio design as much as I do! If you are interested in getting a tutorial for this project, please leave a comment!

I plan to post to my blog 1-2 times a week, make sure to check back often to see what I have been up to! There's also a giveaway in my near future, stay tuned for more details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment