Thursday, November 13, 2014

Introducing the 12 Days of Homemade Holiday Gifts!! Day 1 - Christmas Planner

I'm so excited to introduce my 12 Days of Homemade Holiday Gifts. Over the next 12 days I will feature a project that will make a perfect addition for your holiday season!! One thing that I love about Homemade Holiday Gifts is how personal they can be!

Day 1 - Christmas Planner

I am always so ambitious about being organized over the holidays and I never seem to keep all my notes, lists, receipts, and coupons together!! I am happy to present to you my Christmas Planner for the holiday shopping season!! It features an adorable pocket for store coupons and discounts, a 5x8 refillable notebook and folders for all your gift recipient's! It's roughly 6x9 in size and fits perfectly in your purse so you always have it with you!!


The Front cover is fastened with a velcro circle, and titled "The Joy of Giving." I added some enamel dots and 3 roses to finish it off!
 

As you open it up, it reveals the 5x8 notepad to keep track of all your gift ideas. The notepad is refillable so you can use this year after year!


The Folders are slid into the side pocket, you can even add a photo of each recipient or add their names to the tabs. The left pocket features 2 folders for coupons and discount cards.


Here's the folders out of the pockets, I love this Christmas paper from My Minds Eye!

I hope you enjoy my Christmas Planner!! I will be posting the instructions at the end of the 12 days so you can get started on all your holiday projects!

Thanks you looking, also be sure to 'like' my Facebook page: Life's Timeless Moments


 

No comments:

Post a Comment