Wednesday, July 1, 2015

2015-2016 Erin Condren Life Planner

I'm really excited to be getting back into the groove of balancing family & my crafty business. I've been in and out of the crafty world for the last few years due to my kids being young and just focusing on being a great mom!

Now my 2 girls are in school all day and Caden will be starting Pre-School so time is starting to open up for me to take on some of my dreams! What better way to get myself organized and ready to take on the mommy & business world?? Well, with an Erin Condren Life Planner, or course!!

Here are some of the fun goodies that I was able to get with my Life Planner:


I couldn't resist the adorable colors in the Party Pop colorful pens. I am hoping to add some scrapbook pocket layouts to my planner using the coil clips. The Do-it-All Dots are perfect for tracking pay days and more, plus I need to hold all of that fun together with the elastic bands!


I also created some custom event stickers to use with all the kids activities and organizations that I'm involved in. The wellness and budget book are perfect for tracking my current weight loss goals and financials.


Here is the beautiful Life Planner that I chose, it is the Watercolor Shine and I included the extra months for the additional $5! I plan on jumping into the planner decorating community and have started a small collection of items to get started on July! 

Check out my Etsy Store: LifesTimelessMoment for some amazing scrapbooking products that would be perfect for decorating your planners! Use CELEBRATE4TH to get 20% off of your $50 purchase from July 3rd - 5th, 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment